$33.43/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
International Paper Compton is looking for a motivated individual
who is capable of performing a multitude of functions in a
flexible, fast-paced production environment. Our workplace requires
individuals who understand the needs of the business while
maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality and
productivity. Candidates must be willing to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd
shift, weekends and overtime as required.
The hiring process for successful candidates will include a
pre-employment aptitude test and team interview.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and
electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to
programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives,
gauges, and test equipment.
• Reads blueprints, schematics, and drawings.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment;
responsible for proper waste disposal
• Receptive to training and perform other duties as required.
• Vocational or specialized training beyond high school in
electronics/industrial maintenance or minimum of 1 year of proven
experience in electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and
pneumatic fields is required and the ability to demonstrate high
proficiency in these areas.
• A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic equipment.
• Computer experience/operation and PLC programming are
• Ability to utilize laptop for analyzing and troubleshooting.
• Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines
and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
• Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
**Hiring Bonus with Bonus Pay***
About International Paper
Founded in 1898, International Paper is an American pulp and
paper company that manufactures paper, packaging, and wood
products. They also offer coated paperboard, corrugated packaging,
food containers, and recycling.