Warehouse Technician - Compton, CA
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: July 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Warehouse Technician, you would be
responsible for all aspects of receiving, shipping and controlling
incoming and outgoing new and retreaded commercial tires, casings,
wheels and other types of tire related products and materials for a
Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers
Responsibilities will include but not be
- Oversee all inbound and outbound tire shipments of new and
retreaded tires to internal and external
- Responsible for securing inventory assets and inventory
- Perform cycle counts, preparing and fulfilling
- Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements
pertaining to this position.
- Operate a forklift and related equipment to load and
unload trucks and move material within the warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse area in a neat and organized
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location.
- Review shipments and advising management of shortages or
- Work with Service Manager and Office Manager on proper
documentation of merchandise to control.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous warehouse, shipping, and receiving
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able
and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Compton , Warehouse Technician - Compton, CA, Other , Compton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!