Company: Oxford Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Oxford Healthcare -
Join a fabulous team of Home Care providers were your care
provided is personal!
Guard yourself from mass scale infection by servicing a patient in
the comfort of the patient's home.
- Same day hire and orientation option
- Flexible work schedules
- Continues training & education
- 401K and Medical/Health Benefits
- Weekly pay
Responsibilities for the Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Under the direction of the RN, LVN practice duties include
assessment of patients, planning patients care, implementation of
the care plan, monitoring and reporting of vital signs, wound care,
active and passive exercise, education pertaining to hydration
needs and nutritional needs, insertion and irrigation of urinary
catheters, changing of urinary tubing and bags, track care, tube
feeding, administration of oxygen, assisting with rehabilitation
modalities, postoperative care, collection of specimens,
venipuncture, management of supplies, signs and symptoms for
reporting to the agency and discharge planning.
- Accurate recording of pertinent observations and treatments
meeting the regulatory and agency time-frames.
- Communicate with the RN Supervisor
- Duties to be conducted in keeping with Hiring Criteria and
- May require duties such as: Intake, Clinical Coordination, QA,
Staff Orientation and Liaison Duties.
- LVN in CA
- 1 year LVN experience
- Home Care LVN preferred
- Drivers license and insurance
Join our team today for an awesome
Keywords: Oxford Healthcare, Compton , Nurse, Other , Compton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!