Ref ID: 00460-0011486968
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half is partnering with a growing manufacturing company
based in the Compton area to fill a Purchasing Manager position.
The Purchasing Manager will mainly oversee Operations Planning and
Supply Chain for the company.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of data for Sales and Operations Planning
meetings, where you will play a key role.
- Manage and understand disaggregate relationships for use in
- Assist in development of long-term Production plan based on
- Develop, maintain, and optimize inventory levels across
multiple national distribution centers
- Manage freight logistics and RRQ processes
- Work closely with suppliers to deliver on requirements
- Update key customer forecasts or demand requirements as
- Analyze gathered data to develop recommendations for new
systems and process improvements
- Lead special projects as required
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS
Word format to David Bizub at email@example.com or call
David at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter
from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite
your candidacy for this role.
- 5+ years of experience working in an ERP environment
- Strong working knowledge of forecasting, planning/scheduling,
logistics, & manufacturing principles.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple supply chain projects
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business, or related
- Proficiency using Sage XP, SAP, Oracle, Forecast Pro, and/or
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and
accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping,
finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our
personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global
network with local market expertise help you find the legal
opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By
working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities,
competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee
programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the
communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on
FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit
www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find
out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized
to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian
job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of